|main ... archive ... Scribbles ... directory ... about||Last modified on 3/17/98; 11:12:34 PM Central|
[Sorry, can't get this out of my head, so I'll just put it here -- Random Subtitle: "Infinitives I Hope to Someday Split." Thank you.]
I may never get to all of these, or I may lose interest in some of them before I get around to writing them, but here are some clues as to what I'd like to do.
Also, it's handy for me to keep these around as reminders to myself; I might forget otherwise, you know...
Yes, some are pretty cryptic. Deal.
- Who to Be?
- Waiting for B, or Feeling Like a Boiled Frog
- *I* Made This!
- Nobody Told Me
- Hey ZDNet! or Please God, Anyone But Apple
- What I Want From the Platform Wars
- No One Knows My Plan 1998
- Windows is Not Cheap
- Sites Lack Editors
- The Top Ten Ways to Demoralize Your Staff
- My Updated Resume
- First Principles Essays, or a Reference section:
- Save the Human Time
- Data is Data
- It Matters Less Over Time...
- Click on Blue Things
- Noun Verb!
- On Daves
- A Most Dangerous Game
- Newton followup report
- Outlook for MacOS followup report
- Reviews! Comics, albums, movies, software, books...