Monday, 28 January 2002 : "Word: dustbunny"Word of the moment: dustbunny (as one word or two)
Use a form of the word in a sentence. One sentence per poster. Not for internal consumption.
Replies: 8 comments so far
Posted by jjg @ 01/28/2002 03:16PM est
* Dustbunnies don't exist, only dust dinosaurs.
Posted by Joni @ 01/28/2002 03:28PM est
* How many bunnies can a dustbuster bust if a duster could bust dustbunnies?
Posted by JenB @ 01/28/2002 04:03PM est
* The long-toothed dustbunnies cowered as the new housekeeper pulled out the package of Pledge Grab-It dry dusting mits.
Posted by Dave T @ 01/28/2002 05:05PM est
* Most normal people have dustbunnies under their furniture, but I have herds of dust rhinos.
Posted by Jen @ 01/28/2002 05:18PM est
* Bits of fuzz ricocheted around the room like shrapnel after the dustbunny hunter extricated himself from a dangerous situation with his handy DustBlaster-4000.
Posted by Seth @ 01/28/2002 07:52PM est
* > wield lemon-scented spray
"the dustbunnies flee in panic..."
Posted by rf @ 01/29/2002 09:05AM est
* Perusing the box office returns, Andre's face fell and he feared there would be no venue for his already-plotted, much-improved-just-like-Star-Trek-II sequel, Dustbunny II: The Sweeping.
Posted by Steve @ 01/29/2002 05:50PM est
|Links, exploration and
photo by my wife
If you want to be e-mailed when there's new stuff here, say "add me."
Archives by week
2000 | 1999 | 1998
Search log since Aug. 2001:
Ye olde Amazon wish list
How's my HTML?
How's my CSS?